Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sleep

This will be short since I'm in need of some, and you probably are too if you just read my very lengthy entry from yesterday!!!

I am thankful for SLEEP. I am thankful for Sleeping babies.

I read recently a quote by someone famous (was it Ralph Waldo E. ?) that I can't find now or remember where I read it. But I'll recount it as I recall it because I think it's funny (and true, at least for me). "There isn't a child whose disposition is so amiable as his mother isn't happy to have him asleep". Hee, hee. That's for all you tired mom's out there!!! Elizabeth, Jessica, and all the new moms who could use a little more zzzzz's.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ah, blessed sleep. Three of my four children have decided to take turns each night waking up lately and oh, how a full night's sleep sounds wonderful! Good one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I guess it is one of those things that you have to go without in order to appreciate, right? I am thankful Ian is no longer waking up every hour at night. We are getting there!!
-jessica