Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful for Friends

Audrey and I were lucky enough to hang out today with a couple of her friends. Halle (shown in blue with her mom, Mindy) gets to play each Wednesday with us while her mom does a shift as a nurse. Halle is so much fun to have around.
We also joined Holly and her mom Lori at the park today. Unbelievably, the weather has stayed warm enough to be outside even though it is mid-November. Holly is giggly and spirited. Recently we attended a birthday party for Madison (in pink). Audrey painted pumpkins, jumped in tons of balls in a swimming pool and ate way too many sweats. It was a great time.Here's Madi's brother, Ian.
And another participant in the pumpkin painting, our friend Chloe with her mom Nicole.

Course, I am happy for all the friends Audrey can play with it...but I also love their moms. I love visiting and learning so much from all the talents that they so willingly share. Yeah for friends! If you are reading this, I am thankful for you too!!!!

No comments: