Monday, November 2, 2009

A Month of Thanksgiving

It's November! Daylight savings changes the day to feel like it is over drastically early. In New Haven now it doesn't warm up enough during the day to change the inside temperature, so the crackle of the radiator is heard off and on. And it feels colder in general. But the excitement of the holiday season hastening upon us warms the mood.

Last year, several of my freinds did a blog each day in November to say something they were thankful for. I'm going to praise their efforts by mimicking the idea this year. Tonight, I will start with a simple one. There are so many things! But tonight, I am grateful for walks with two of my favorite people in the fall leaves.




3 comments:

Valerie said...

ohh! I love that idea! Can I copy too?

Kristine said...

What a beautiful walk. I love the fall. I'd have to say it might be my favorite.

Emily said...

of course! join in!