Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blindsight



Today I am grateful for the gift of SIGHT. And for that matter all of our senses! But particularly tonight for the gift of sight. Last night we watched a very inspirational film called, "Blindsight". I highly recommend watching it. It is about a blind man who has climbed Mt. Everest and then decides to take six blind young men and women up to a peak near Mt. Everest. The people helping in the expedition are incredible. But even more, the blind young adults are amazing. Their spirits are indomitable. I won't say more about the movie so that you can enjoy it on your own. But it made me feel more courageous. And, just imagining life without sight reminded me it is something to be very grateful for (although this movie definately proves that happiness can still be acheived without it).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That movie was great wasn't it! I think we recommended it to you guys a long time ago. I'm glad you saw it. Those kids were pretty cute. I love your slide show. Did you take all of those pictures or just most? They were awesome.FROM KRISTINE