
I could no longer resist. I broke open the Christmas music today. I know, I know, I'm rushing the season. But today was rainy, we have colds, and it was time to clean, so we popped in Celine and pretty soon silver bells were ringing in good cheer.
I am so grateful for Christmas, for how it brings us close to family, reminds us of what is most important, and reminds us of the great love of God for each of us. I am grateful for a tiny baby wrapped in a manger who brought Hope, Peace, and Love. Merry Christmas season to everyone!!

3 comments:
Oh don't worry, I was singing one the other day. Your not alone. I'm really in the Christmas mood too. Remember our last one? We had some fun didn't we. I wish you were going to be here for a take two. THIS COMMENT IS FROM KRISTINE I ALWAYS FORGET WHEN I'M ON KEVINS COMPUTER.
It must be partly having a toddler to share it with. I have been breaking out bits of Christmas too!
Emily! Yes, I admit it, I've been secretly listening to Christmas music too! I can't wait! Sometimes I feel like I shortchange Thanksgiving because I'm SO excited for Christmas! yay!
Post a Comment