Audrey loves to help with her sister. Grace loves to laugh at
anything Audrey does.
This is a shot of both girls around six months. Wish they were
the same distance, but this is what I found. :) To me they don't look
very much alike. Some similarities, but quite different overall.
We keep thinking Grace will go blonde like Audrey did, but so far
nothing doing! I love seeing both of their personalities and talents
develop.
Audrey
4 comments:
ohh how cute! They are different. I think Audrey had bigger, rounder cheeks. How fun to see. Give them both a big kiss from their auntie.
Aww, what a neat comparison! They definitely do have their different characteristics. And if Grace's hair never changes, I think blue eyes with brown hair is pretty stunning too!
Audrey is so grown up! Too bad she can't come over for a play date with Holly.
What little cuties!! They are growing up!! :D
Post a Comment