Whenever we lay her flat on our legs in front of us, she pushes with her feet until she is as far upside down as she can get herself. What a crack-up!
Below: She is a lot more spitty than Audrey was. We have to have our guard on all the time. :) Not pictured: She sucks her two middle fingers of the left hand. Grandma J. thinks I shouldn't let her (how can I control it?) but I don't mind cause it helps her put herself to sleep. :)
This is her first rice cereal. She eats like a champ...we've now done beans and carrots too and she gets less and less all over the place (as we get better at containing things). The little hand holding the spoon is Audrey's. She loves to feed Grace and does a spectacular job with it, too!
Below, the final pic for today is Grace on her tummy with arms out wide. She has been turning back to front several months now, but still can't figure out front to back. She just gets stuck and after awhile starts whining for me to help her out. It is so funny.
3 comments:
Aww she is such a doll with those huge eyes and pixie hair! You have the cutest little family!
She is so different than when I saw her in March. They change so fast. She is adorable. Thats a nice trick she's got going on with the throwing up all over. If it's not poop it's something else.
Wow, she has changed a ton! I need to send you a recent picture of Tommy- the two of them have the same eyes. Sure wish I could meet her in person before next year! What an adorable little girl!
Post a Comment