First, I just wanted to thank all of you for your warm support and responses in our announcement of another girl coming to our family. Your friendship means so much to us.
So here's one more pic of our little sunshine out of her hiding spot in the blanket closet. Happy blogging!!
Second, I'm officially coming out of hiding from the blogging world. :) This year has had much that should have been recorded. But, somewhere in February give or take a month or two I made a conciensious decision that while working full-time I would not take the time to keep up the blog. I felt like it was important for my sanity and for my effectiveness as a mom that I let some things go for awhile. (See Pres. Uchtdorf's talk this conference on slowing in turbulance).
But now I have been able to cut back on working to three days a month and so I'm going to start being more consistant in updating our family blog. I want to continue the blog for several reasons. One, I love reading all of your blogs. I love keeping in touch with what is happening with you and learning from the things you do, see, and share. Second, blogging helps me see the positives in life. It keeps me looking for "picture" moments...thinking about the beauty and fun in life. It helps me remain grateful for all the wonderful blessings we enjoy.
5 comments:
She just gets cuter and cuter! I know what you mean about blogging. I want to start up again and have to decide what needs to go in order to make it happen. If only I never had to sleep...
It's great to hear that you have been able to cut back so much at work. I'm sure Audrey is thrilled to have you home! We love to hear about your family!
What a doll. Can't wait to see some pics of the awesome trip you just went on. Love ya.
Hooray! Looking forward to more posts! And more pictures of that Doll Audrey! And it's so great that you're having another girl. Sisters are really so fun. My four sisters are my best friends. We talk on the phone constantly. I love it!
she is a doll
Post a Comment