Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hallow's Eve



Halloween was fun with little Audrey in tow this year. We went on a hay ride through a large park near our house. That was the night before Halloween. The next day we had some amazing soup at our friends the Bayley's lovely home and watched in amazement as they had more trick or treaters come to their door than I've ever seen in one night. The street was just teaming with little haunts. Finally, we stopped in and shared the day with our ward family.

3 comments:

kimmy said...

I use to be in Geoff's ward before I moved to Va 3 years ago. I found you guys on CJ's page. You have a beautiful family. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Tiffany said...

That costume is awesome! Audrey looks so adorable. I see Emily played along. Did Geoff, too? I love that peacock costume, too. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween.

Kevin said...

Those are some way cute costumes.