
Definately one of my favorite things about living out here has been the pick-your-own orchards. If we could go every week I'd do it. As it is, we go when we can. These pictures are a compilation of two trips to Bishop's Orchards for raspberries. They were so yummy and the place so picturesque we had to go back a second time. There is a little pond with lily pads in it. Notice some of the landscape behind the box of raspberries in the middle left picture. The first time we were there it was drizzling off and on so it was misty and wet. I know the pictures end up smallish in this collage, but in the top right picture there is a bee. Because of the rain, the bees were staying on the leaves as they can't fly when their wings are wet. This was both good...because they weren't buzzing around...and bad...because they hid out under leaves. Geoff caught one unaware and it stung him! The second time was bright and sunny. Notice our little helper in the middle? She's practicing her chewing skill's so that next year when we have cheesecake and raspberries she will be able to have a little too.

3 comments:
YUMMY! I'm all about cheesecake. That makes me want to make one. Maybe for a FHE treat. I just have to figure out a way to put chocolate in it for Kevins sake. LOL
Wow, you take excellent pictures! I love the butterfly one. The pictures of Audrey are adorable of course:). I can't believe she is sitting up already!
I am jealous of all the fresh fruit picking you get to do. I haven't found ANYTHING around here!
Post a Comment