She is absolutely adorable! What a precious little baby. I can't wait to hear more about how things are going. Thanks for posting this pictures. I LOVE to see you guys and that cute little Audrey. Oh, and love how you hung her name above the crib. She is one lucky girl t have such a cute nursery.
Geoff and Emily - Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I'm sure you guys will enjoy parenthood as much as we do! Best Wishes - Abel & Jackie Figueroa
8 comments:
She is soooooo cute! Well done!
She keeps getting cuter and cuter. Keep putting up pics for all of us to enjoy!
Em and Mom you look great and I can't say enough about Audrey.
These pictures are making me want to hold Audrey NOW! :) Can't wait to see you soon. She is so darling.
She is absolutely adorable! What a precious little baby. I can't wait to hear more about how things are going. Thanks for posting this pictures. I LOVE to see you guys and that cute little Audrey. Oh, and love how you hung her name above the crib. She is one lucky girl t have such a cute nursery.
Geoff and Emily - Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I'm sure you guys will enjoy parenthood as much as we do! Best Wishes - Abel & Jackie Figueroa
Diva is right!! Check out the "Rub the Tummy, Pat the Head" move:) Audrey is beautiful and mom and dad look great. Welcome to the ride...
Congratulations!! Audrey looks perfect :) Love the pic of Geoff holding Audrey with one hand, also :)
Post a Comment