Thursday, May 1, 2008

At Long Last...

Perhaps it feels like it never will come, but last night she most certainly did! Here are some of our favorite pictures. There will certainly be more to come!! Thanks again to all of you for your faith and prayers. We have been blessed with a safe arrival of our little angel. This picture is right after our last "last supper," the term we affectionately used a million times thinking the baby was eminent!

I am including this one so you can see the first thing we saw . . . that is one big, beautiful baby with a full head of hair!!

Meet the Parents. This is me with my two favorite people in the whole world. They are both beautiful! And they both did a great job with the surgery!

"I'm hungry!"

Audrey is so peaceful and content when she sleeps! This is the first of many disastrous daddy dews.

"Yep, I'm always hungry!"

We are so lucky to have Grandma Johnson here to help for a few weeks!

10 comments:

Nate and Jenny said...

Now I can get some sleep. :) I have been dying to see her and she is precious. I wish I could just hold her and smell her newness. You guys did great! She is gorgeous. We can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for all the great pictures you posted. We love you guys!

Nate and Jenny said...

Oh, Emily, I love the bow! Nice work. :) She is a little princess!

Mom said...

She is just incredibly adorable!! I don't know if I can stand waiting until June to hold her. I'm so jealous of Emily's mom!!!

Matt said...

What a beautiful baby. Congrats Emily and Geoff. We wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Audrey!! You have quite the fan club already...awaiting your arrival and anxious to see your sweet face. So glad you made it safely. No doubt your parents are so thrilled to have you join them. Cheers! To a sweet, beautiful and healthy baby girl.

jmelgan said...

Congrats! She is a cutie....

Tiffany said...

She is adorable. And those chubby cheeks are precious. I'm impressed with how much hair she has. I can't wait to meet her!!!

Kara said...

She is GORGEOUS, good job you guys! Shiloh and I are so happy for you both!

Kara said...

Hey Geoff, we are very happy for you guys! She's gorgeous, I hope you get to experience all that great bonding time with her. I know you'll be a night owl for awhile ;) But hang in there, just know we are thrilled for the newest Streeter addition! Get sleep when you can! We are thinking of you guys, take care.
Shiloh