Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cache #2

This may still prove to be a passing fancy, but at this point it sure still is fun! Before we left for Vermont I got online and looked up a GeoCache just a few miles from our hotel that promised a nice hike as well as another find. Both were just about right along the lines of what we were looking for. It was funny that this container was a lot bigger and full of a bunch of worthless trinkets that the hard-core cachers apparently get excited about. We are not quite there yet!

But here is a great picture of the falls and my beautiful wife just a hundred feet upstream from where the container was.

2 comments:

Bri-onic Man said...

Yep, geocaching is a fun excuse to get out and hike around!
I thought I'd mention too that I zoomed in on your cadaver lab picture and I'm happy to say that yes, I too KNOW NED! On my mission, we used to go to Ned's Crazy Sub because it was good and extra cheap for us as missionaries because church members were the owners. Ahh, the Arizona memories! Do you also have an "I KNOW FILIBERTO" shirt? Wish I did . . .

Bri-onic Man said...

As long as we're talking about obscure Arizona restaurant shirts, I'll also confess that I had ones from Pete's Fish and Chips and the Higley Hot Dog Hut!