Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween is alive and well
Don't give up on us yet. For family night this week Emily and I gutted our pumpkin together, then I deserted her to go study. When I came home, this is the masterpiece I encountered:
Amazing!! Tonight was a real treat for me, because I talked Emily into dressing up in the flower costumes I made with some friends right when we started dating. She dragged her feet, but we had a great time with it at our ward party. We also got a lot of smiles at the hospital (see below).
The best part of our night was seeing Brady and Kari's new baby, our friends out here. She was just perfect! Happy Halloween all! (I need to get back to studying!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Emily that Jack-o'-Lantern is amazing! You should go into business!
You guys need to make sure to hold onto those flower costumes forever. I could easily see a 5 year old being the center of attention wearing one of those. :)
Post a Comment