One of the most fun things about a toddler is new words, and all the work required to realize it is actually a new word. Audrey is growing up way too fast! It seems like every day she surprises us with something new. Today she woke up and complained, as usual, "dark," referring to the hallway outside her room. (I found myself wanting to reply with something like, "Don't wake up so early, and it won't be so dark!" I refrained.) But this time she followed it up by saying, "Turn a yight on." It was totally funny, and totally surprising. (Do they ever wonder why we are laughing?)
From time to time I will try to find new Audrey-isms, her partially coherent ramblings, for you to guess on. We will randomly pick a winner from all the correct answers and honor him or her in some future, groundbreaking post. Good luck!!
Here is the first word . . .
(She is saying the same word over and over. She gets pretty excited about it at times!)
While you are chewing on that one, here is one just for fun!
8 comments:
So cute! I'm guessing she's trying to say "ball"??
soooo cute! She is becoming a beautiful young lady, just like her mama:)
oh, and for a blog name, how about "Streeter Stories"
Oh she's been watching Twilight right? :) Definitely Bella, and I'm sure that she is asking to watch it more ;)
Wow, she looks sooo big! How cute was the singing!!! Madison used to sing "...up a bubble world so high..."
-miss ya
The Shorters
That song was great. Okay, so Katie guesses she said "daddy", Ellie thinks it is either Barbie or Belle. I have no clue. How about... belly?
Actually, I thought she was saying Bella too, and I'm not even a Twilight fan.
Thought you'd like to know that this is Holly's favorite website ever. I have to drag her away to stop her from watching Audrey over and over and over and over. I haven't not yet gotten her to make a guess about the word.
Post a Comment