I can't believe how big she's getting! What a beautiful little girl! She's full-blown kid and I keep expecting a little baby still when I think of her. I'm loving the pictures!
Emily, I'm so glad to see more pictures of Audrey! I think she is starting to look a little more like you now. I love the ponytails:)
Emily she is darling!
Love the little ponytail, we look forward to seeing you guys here soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting! What a beautiful little girl! She's full-blown kid and I keep expecting a little baby still when I think of her. I'm loving the pictures!
Emily, I'm so glad to see more pictures of Audrey! I think she is starting to look a little more like you now. I love the ponytails:)
Emily she is darling!
Love the little ponytail, we look forward to seeing you guys here soon!
Post a Comment