I love this video! Wesley did the exact same thing, and it was sooooo fun! We did finally convince him to crawl first. Audrey is adorable, and your reaction to her game is priceless:)
That is so cute! I can't believe she can walk. So funny that she just skipped crawling!
You've got to be joking!!! Are you sure there is no camera trickery behind this stunt? ;)-Mike
I think you sent her to baby boot camp or something!:-) That is awesome! That little Audrey is Goin' Places!
Way to go Audrey! She's on her way to bigger & better things already :) Love the videography...very clever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this video! Wesley did the exact same thing, and it was sooooo fun! We did finally convince him to crawl first. Audrey is adorable, and your reaction to her game is priceless:)
That is so cute! I can't believe she can walk. So funny that she just skipped crawling!
You've got to be joking!!! Are you sure there is no camera trickery behind this stunt? ;)
-Mike
I think you sent her to baby boot camp or something!:-) That is awesome! That little Audrey is Goin' Places!
Way to go Audrey! She's on her way to bigger & better things already :) Love the videography...very clever!
Post a Comment