Friday, December 26, 2008

O Christmas Tree


One of my favorite parts of the season is having a tree in our living room throughout December. We went to a tree farm and cut down our own tree this year. We only enjoyed it for a couple short weeks until we left for Missouri. It then went to one of our good friend's homes for the rest of the season. Most of the ornaments on the tree have a story behind them. We try to choose an ornament whenever we travel to new places as our souvenar tradition. So it is a great way at the end of the year to remember things. I remember when I was little we would lie with our heads under the tree and look up through the branches. We would read stories and letters there. Yes, there is something magical about the Christmas tree that brings the warmth of the season quickly in.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Beautiful and Magical! I love Christmas trees and am very sad that I have to put mine away. Until next year.