We have a little girl. 8lbs 7oz and change....don't know how long she is yet. She was born at 10:14PM. Her name is Audrey Lynn Streeter. 8s and 9s on her APGARs. Mother and baby are doing great. Stay tuned, we'll let you know when we're ready for phone calls. We'll post pictures as soon as we can. Thanks.
(I (tiff) heard her on the phone...she has a very healthy set of lungs!)
10 comments:
Congrats Emily & Geoff! Thanks for the phone call update too - it was great to hear from you. I'm glad little Audrey finally arrived, and that both mom and baby are doing well. I guess she inherited a little stubborness from the Johnson side of the gene pool :) Nate
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Yeah! Congrats, that is so cool. Hope you get some sleep before she really revs up. Love you guys both. Thanks to Tiffany for the updates.
Hurray! Can't wait to meet here. Oh and P.S. We guessed right on the name! I think we should win a prize!
That's great! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. Great job, Emily for being so strong through this process. I love her name!
Congratulations! I am so sorry you had to go through all of that, but it sounds like you were very patient. Enjoy the little one. We can't wait to see her.
Congrats! We love the name and cannot wait to see pictures! I cannot believe the birth! Wow! What a blessing to have your sweet baby girl finally here!:)
Congrats from the Allred family in Gilbert! Lee & Alice
Congratulations! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, we can't wait to meet her! Glad to hear you are all doing well!
Thank goodness her APGARS were so high. We know this predicts genius intellect! She is beautiful. You both are blessed.
Mary W
Post a Comment