(Elder) Streeter! Good to see you have also joined the blogging community. You are a stronger man than me. I finished school with my Ph.D. back in 2005, and I don't think you could drag me back to school if you tried. Good to see things are going well for you - but I have to tell you, if you wanted a school with a rich football tradition, you should have done what I did and move to Columbus, Ohio. Congratulations on the forthcoming baby. Hope the pregnancy goes well. Stop by my blog, if you have the time (ohiofullers.blogspot.com).
Wow, you guys are moving quickly! I can't believe she's almost here. Hey, I finally convinced Ryan to let me create a blog for us :) ryanandcandicenelson.blogspot.com We hope to see you guys soon!
5 comments:
That was a sweet video. Only 99 days left? You're in the double digits now, way to go!
(Elder) Streeter!
Good to see you have also joined the blogging community. You are a stronger man than me. I finished school with my Ph.D. back in 2005, and I don't think you could drag me back to school if you tried. Good to see things are going well for you - but I have to tell you, if you wanted a school with a rich football tradition, you should have done what I did and move to Columbus, Ohio.
Congratulations on the forthcoming baby. Hope the pregnancy goes well. Stop by my blog, if you have the time (ohiofullers.blogspot.com).
Mike (formerly Elder) Fuller
Wow, you guys are moving quickly! I can't believe she's almost here. Hey, I finally convinced Ryan to let me create a blog for us :) ryanandcandicenelson.blogspot.com We hope to see you guys soon!
Yippy. She is beautiful! Well, it's hard to tell but I know she will be. Oh, and the nursery looks awesome!:)
The nursery looks amazing! And I liked the production companies' name on that video! :)
Post a Comment